Returns & Warranty
Safety, Customer Satisfaction, and Conservation of Resources
Powercom works carefully to match the best UPS power supply, power conditioner, and all our products to meet your equipment requirements. Contact us if you have any questions or concerns about having received the correct product. If we determine that a product needs to be returned, we will issue a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You can call 800-288-9807 anytime for assistance. Our goal is safety, customer satisfaction, and conservation of resources.
General Return Policy:
- Before a product is returned, contact Powercom for technical assistance and instructions.
- Products must be returned within 30 days of receipt of goods.
- Customers with an outstanding balance from another transaction may not return products until the balance is cleared.
- After obtaining a return authorization number (RMA) from Powercom, products are returned to the manufacturer per instructions.
- Returns are subject up to 25% restocking charge depending on manufacturer policy.
- Customers may be liable for return freight depending on manufacturer instructions.
You must obtain an RMA and instructions from Powercom before returning any product or you may incur additional charges.
Please complete the following form and we will contact you promptly: